Thursday, June 02, 2005

Does anybody have any questions?

A thought occurred to me: if anyone's reading this, they might be curious about something or other that someone I interview on my trip to the States might have to say. (I'm trying to not picture me sat there saying, "And one of our readers in Milton Keynes wanted to ask, who do you think should be evicted from Big Brother?") If you do, leave them in the comments here and I'll see if they work their way into the interview's flow.

None of these interviews is certain, and hopefully unexpected ones will pop up too, but there's a good chance of me sticking my new microphone in front of:

Those whose questions are used will win a 5-day philosophy 'n' drugs binge in Death Valley with the interviewee (or credit in the interview, depending on various factors).

No comments: